Spare Curtains Set + Roof
Six curtains set and linen roof / white polyester for Balinese bed.
- 80% polyester / 20% Linen
- 8 lateral Curtains with velcro attachment + 1 roof with ribbon attachment.
- White colour
Being handicraft products the product measures may vary slightly.
Curtains spare and roof for Balinese beds.
Curtains for Balinese Bed Features
The curtains will give a final touch to your Balinese bed, by providing a sophisticated touch.
Our curtains are made of a combination of polyester and linen and are available in white colour.
They are light, summery, fresh and allow light to pass, providing the atmosphere with the warmth and elegance that you are looking for.
Care and Maintenance
Before washing thecurtains for Balinese bed, you must look at the textile care label. You must follow the instructions at the moment of washing them. You can hand wash or machine wash. If you are going to wash them in machine, take into account that the polyester fabric easily snags on clasps, velcroes, buttons or other garments pieces.
To avoid any problem or damage on the fabric, it's advisable to separately wash them from other items or put them inside a special bag for washing in machine and protect them.
An advice to get them whiter, is to leave the fabric to soak at night in a mixture of approximately 4 liters of warm water and 1/2 cup of dishwasher detergent.
This will help to remove dirt and stains from the white fabrics before washing them. If you don't have enough time, you can soak them for 1 or 2 hours.
- The dishwasher detergent will help you to highlight the garment whiteness. A little of laundry bleach can be added in case it isn't very dirty.
- Use always cold or warm water for washing polyester clothes.
- Don't apply softener.
- Use only soap for machine or hand wash.
- Let the fabric dry with the air to protect its quality and avoid shrinking it.