What are the Cookies and how do the Fiaka´s websites use them?
- Checking that the websites can work properly
- Storing shopping baskets.
- Keeping user´s sessions.
- Knowing about your browsing experience.
- Collecting statistical information anonymously, such as which websites you have seen or how much time you have been in our media.
The Cookies use allows us to optimise your browsing, by adapting the offered information and services to your interests, for providing you with a better experience whenever you visit us; for that purpose, the information, which we collect through the Cookies, is analysed by Fiaka.
The Cookies are exclusively associated to an anonymous user and his/her computer/device and they don´t provide references which allow to know personal data. At any moment, you´ll be able to access to your browser setting for modifying and/or blocking the installation of the Cookies sent by the Fiaka´s website, without preventing the access to the contents, except for the cookies that are essential for the service provision, without which the website can´t work. Take into account, in any case, that if you modify and/or block the Cookies installation, the services functioning quality or its availability can be affected.
The users, who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data, will be able to access to the personalised and adapted services to their preferences depending on the supplied information at the moment of the registration and the stored information in their browser Cookies.
Why are Cookies important?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the websites to work more quickly and adjusted to the users´preferences, such as storing the language, the country currency or detecting the access device.
- They establish protection and security levels which prevent or complicate cyberattacks against the website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in the Cookies in order to improve their services quality and experience.
- They can be used to optimise the advertising that we show to the users, offering the one which best adjusts to their interests.
Which are the different types of Cookies that we use in Fiaka?
- The session cookies expire when the user leaves the site or close the browser, this means, they are active during the visit to the website and, therefore, are removed from our computer at the moment of leaving it.
- The permanent cookies expire when they meet the objective for which they were created or when they are manually deleted, they have deletion date and are normally used for online shopping processes, personalisations or in the registration, for not having to enter our password constantly.
On the other hand, depending on the entity which manages the system or the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the obtained data, we can differentiate between own Cookies or third parties´ones.
- Theown Cookies are those Cookies which are sent to your computer and exclusively managed by us for the website best functioning. The information that we collect is used for improving our service quality and your experience as user.
- If you interact with our website content, third parties´cookies can be also established (for example, by clicking social networks buttons or viewing videos hosted in other website), that are those established by a domain which is different from our website. We can´t access to the stored data in other websites cookies when you browse in such sites.
Browsing by this website means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
|Cookie type||Description||Use examples|
|PERFORMANCE COOKIES||These Cookies are used for improving your browsing experience and optimising our websites functioning. They store services settings so that you don´t have to reconfigure them every time you visit us.||
|GEOLOCATION COOKIES||These Cookies are used for storing computer or device geolocation data in order to offer contents and more suitable services.||
|REGISTRATION COOKIES||The registration Cookies are created at the moment of registering yourself or when you log in one of our websites.||
|ANALYTICAL COOKIES||These Cookies anonymously collect your browsing experience information in our websites. -We can count the website visitors number or the most viewed contents.||
|ADVERTISING COOKIES||These Cookies collect information about the advertisements showed to every anonymous user on the websites.- Adapting the advertising to the type of device from which the user is getting connected.||
|SESSION COOKIES||they a kind of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing to a website.||
Some Fiaka´s services can use connectors to different social networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Linkedin, etc. By using the social registration, you authorise the social network to store a persistent Cookie. This Cookie remembers your identification in the service, making the access much quicker in the following visits. This Cookie can be deleted, and also, you can cancel the Fiaka´s services access permissions from network privacy setting.
How can I configure my Cookies?
By browsing and continuing to use our website, you´ll be allowing the Cookies use in the conditions which are included in the current Cookies Policy.
In any case, we inform you that, since the Cookies aren´t necessary for our website use, you can block or disable them by activating your browser setting, which allows you to deny all the cookies or some of them installation. Most of the browsers allow to warn about the presence of Cookies and to automatically reject them. If you reject them, you´ll be able to keep on using our website, although some of its services use could be limited and, therefore, your experience in our website could be less satisfactory.
Below, we show you the main browsers and devices links so that you have all the information to consult how to manage cookies in your browser.
- For further information about Opera™ , click here
- For further information about Android™, click here
- For further information about Windows Phone™, click here
- For further information about Blackberry™, click here
- For further information about the Google Chrome™ Browser, click here
- For further information about the Internet Explorer Browser, click
- For further information about the Mozilla Firefox™ Browser, click here
- For further information about the Safari™ Browser, click here
If you want additional information about how to configure the Cookies detailed by the supplier or how to manage your preferences, visit 'Your Online Choices' website.
Do we update our Cookies Policy?
It´s possible that we update our website Cookies Policy, therefore, we recommend you to check this policy whenever you access to our website with the purpose of being properly informed about how and for what we use the cookies.
The Cookies Policy was updated for the last time on 14/03/2019.